PostPoslato: 24 Jul 2012 09:33 
Iskusni Opeldžija
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 18 Okt 2007 21:12
Ime: Aleksandar
Opel: Omega B2 2.0
Nova Opel Omega na bazi Cadillaca XTS?

Slika

Nakon Adama, novog najmanjeg modela u ponudi, sada su se pojavile vesti da Opel (u vlasništvu američkog General Motorsa) priprema nešto potpuno drugačije, i to luksuznu limuzinu koja bi trebalo da se bazira na Cadillacu XTS.

Cadillac XTS:
Slika

Takođe, ovaj luksuzni sedan bi mogao da ponese ime Opel Omega, a navodno bi trebalo da se pojavi krajem 2013. godine.

Slika

U ponudi motora će se naći 3,6 litarski V6 sa 227 kW/308KS i 358 Nm, ali i 2,8 litarski V6 turbo sa 239 kW/325KS i 2,0 litarski dizelaš sa 143 kW/195KS.

Ovde i podsećanje da je Cadillac XTS dugačak 5131 mm, međuosovinsko rastojanje iznosi 2837 mm, dok je zapremina prtljažnika 509 litara.

Slika

Rüsselsheim, 23 July 2012
The variety of models at Opel expands - up. On the one hand are a luxury convertible. In addition, evidence suggests that the Rüsselsheim working on a new luxury model. An indication was found at the insolvent automaker Saab. The Swedes have come up that is patented in the name of a luxury saloon.

Step further 9-8
According to Saab Fanblog saabsunited.com in the bankruptcy documents and a list of Saab Saab-registered model name was found. The surprise: The company had secured the name 9-8. Until now were the biggest vehicles on the Saab 9-5 and the Opel Insignia-based formula based on the Cadillac SRX SUV 9-4x. According to unnamed sources, the Saab is usually very well-informed blogs should be an opponent for the 9-8 cars on the format of an Audi A8 or BMW 7 Series.

Cadillac XTS as a basis
As a basis for the new Saab upper class seems to serve the brand-new Cadillac XTS. The topic of Saab has done with the insolvency of the company in December 2011 and the sale of Saab to the Sino-Japanese Society National Electric Vehicle NEVS Sweden in June 2012. The former Saab parent GM will want to market the platform of the XTS still in their European brands. In Germany for Opel comes into question, Vauxhall in Britain. Chevrolet Corvette is apart from a top-class model in a low price segment located.

Called him Omega
Whether the new Rüsselsheim upper class is actually the re-awaited by fans Opel name "Omega" is getting open. Finally, Opel is unpredictable when it comes to naming. This is the name of the new small lifestyle Opel "Adam", which does not fit to that recently the names of car models from Rüsselsheim to "a" ending. And the new Astra OPC has not received the hoped by fans as "Calibration". The name Omega was loaded in each case with a positive image of the brand and could help you out of the crisis, when, price and quality.

305 hp gasoline
In terms of size and technology, the new Omega will not differ greatly from its Cadillac-based. So we can expect a 5.13-meter long ship with a wheelbase of 2.84 meters. The drive is a 3.6-liter V6 petrol engine with 305 hp are available. Opel would also, however, the 2.8-liter V6 with 325 horsepower in the Insignia OPC shelf. This would, however, Opel Omega for a couple gutmütigere automatic than in the OPC model. A recent eight-speed automatic would fit here. Especially when it comes to gear, Opel has lost a little connection to the point - no doubt why Opel's development chief Rita Forst had after the resignation of the Opel management board chairman Karl-Friedrich Stracke in July 2012 to take her hat.

Diesel Engine for Europe
It would be nice of course, Omega with a diesel motor. Opel has the new 2.0 CDTI with 195 hp BiTurbo in the basket. For the customer psyche of a high-performance screws on over 200 hp would be useful. Or Rüsselsheim makes it such until 2003 when built Omega B: You buy diesel units in Bavaria. For the Omega B, there was a line six-cylinder BMW, the performance was reduced for the Opel Astra from 143 to 130 hp. Currently BMW vehicles with diesel engines are on the move, which make up to 381 hp. BMW is known to be open to supply engines to other automakers. The Cadillac will also be available in a plug-in hybrid version - a good chance that the Omega is also equipped with this engine.

All-wheel-drive or front
Derived from the Cadillac XTS will come with the new Omega-wheel drive or front wheel drive. The adaptive suspension with air suspension on the rear axle is fitted as standard. When wheel-drive system, there is an electronically controlled limited slip differential from the Swedish supplier Haldex. In terms of equipment would be for the Omega everything available, what is worthy of a luxury sedan. To modern assistance systems such as an adaptive cruise control distance, a tired and Totwinkelwarner and a lane departure system is joined by a touch screen that can be controlled even with gestures.

No denial
The first generation of the Opel Omega introduced in 1986 as a successor to the Record E on the market. The big car was quickly popular. The second generation was then built as Omega B from 1994 to 2003. Until now, the Omega without a successor. The signs are good that it could be ten years after the end of the omega end of 2013, a new luxury Opel. Opel spokesman Michael Blumenstein said during inquiries on the subject only: "No comment". A clear denial sounds different. The fans can look forward to before.

Vrh

Tema posta: Re: Opel Omega C ?
PostPoslato: 24 Jul 2012 09:34 
5th Gear
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 11 Nov 2011 15:28
Ime: Ivan
Opel: Omega b, Astra g
Biće prava sramota ako ovaj auto ne bude imao pogon na zadnjoj osovini. Pogotovo ako ga nazovu Omega...

Vrh

PostPoslato: 24 Jul 2012 09:42 
Iskusni Opeldžija
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 18 Okt 2007 21:12
Ime: Aleksandar
Opel: Omega B2 2.0
Nazalost FWD je standard, a moci ce da se poruci i AWD,a koji ce i serijski dolaziti sa "americkim motorima" (citaj V6) :D

Vrh

PostPoslato: 24 Jul 2012 09:48 
5th Gear
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 11 Nov 2011 15:28
Ime: Ivan
Opel: Omega b, Astra g
Po ovome što vidim, potpuni promašaj. Audi je zadržao RWD na A8, BMW 7 isto, S klasa isto. Omega je bila RWD i to treba i da ostane. Mada čisto sumnjam da će se novi model tako zvati. Verovatno će izbaciti blago ''nabildovanu'' Insigniu (nešto poput onog Buic-a Lacrosse).
A što se motorizacije tiče ,ako već ubacuju ''amerikanca'' onda nek' ubace V8 :D

Vrh

PostPoslato: 24 Jul 2012 11:42 
Club 1000
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 19 Dec 2010 19:02
Ime: David
Opel: Vectra B Zender, Kadett C broj 2
Garaza: pogledaj
ma falice joj zadnja vuca. nece biti to to. :(

Vrh

PostPoslato: 24 Jul 2012 11:49 
Iskusni Opeldžija
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 20 Avg 2010 20:53
Ime: Nikola
Opel: kadet e limo
U sustini smucili su mi se novi opeli sa potpuno istim farovima, stopovima i linijama, vise ne prave vise razlicitih modela nego jedan model u razlicitim karoserijama i daju im druga imena :banghead:

Vrh

PostPoslato: 24 Jul 2012 13:10 
Iskusni Opeldžija
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 15 Dec 2008 21:22
Ime: Паја
Opel: Vectra B 2.0 DTI Krompirwagen 2002.
Garaza:
Insignija Long. :seci:

Vrh

PostPoslato: 24 Jul 2012 14:54 
Iskusni Opeldžija
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 31 Maj 2010 15:30
Ime: Dejan
Opel: nemam, Laguna 3
insignia huge :shock:

De gustibus non est disputandum.

Vrh

PostPoslato: 24 Jul 2012 16:54 
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 18 Apr 2008 00:06
Ime: Стефан
Opel: Астра Ф гејси
Инсигнија штроканс дик

Vrh

PostPoslato: 03 Avg 2012 20:59 
5th Gear
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 03 Dec 2010 22:25
Ime: Danijel
Opel: Alfa Romeo 33 1.5 BOXER Lancia Dedra 1.8i.e.
:ludilo1: :ludilo1: :ludilo1:

Vrh

Prikaži postove u poslednjih:  Poređaj po  
Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 10 Posta ] 

Sva vremena su u UTC + 1 sat [ DST ]